Update

• Storytellers

As I am sure you all are well aware, we are now in active and violent conflict with the Camarilla in this city. Be extremely cautious and do not go unarmed, prepare for reprisal attacks.

This week a group of Cainites, including myself and Jake, went on an expedition to find Camille - the Seneschal, which is what they call the Prince’s second in command. Adam, the thin-blood, was there but no longer thin-blooded. He seemed to have become full Cainite. It is apparent he had become blood bound to the Seneschal and he fought to defend her as did a pair of ghouls. They were killed by us and the Seneschal was torpored and taken by us. She will be killed if we can’t wake her for questioning.

The Northside Tavern was firebombed the next night in a reprisal orchestrated apparently by the Sheriff. It has emerged that the bartender there was compromised and has been spying on us. He was questioned but his memories had been altered/removed and, having been let go by Aidan (given a ‘week to get out of town’), was last night executed by the Camarilla.

The Malkavian who sired Diana has continued to taunt us, sending messages to Emmeric and Hector.

I met with the Parliament last night to discuss next steps. We have a variety of measures to take.

• I would like you all to look into any information regarding a historical ‘Raymond Bolesh’ - the true name of the herald, and possible mortal descendents.
    • Anja, I would like you to contact Hector regarding a phone your skills may be needed to access.
    • Lane and Sinjin, I would like you to research if there are ways or individuals that could be used to wake the torpid Seneschal.
    • Anybody with the ability to, track the license plate of the vehicle used by the hitmen that executed the bartender: [### ####]

If you have any other information, please include it. Reports of what has happened recently by those who were there would be nice. I know we are few in number lately, but it is important we are all informed. I have myself been guilty of not doing so as much as I should have with all that has gone on, but I will endeavor to change this and ask you all to do so too.

In addition:

Aside from the thin blood Adam, it has emerged that Mr Johnson was spying for the Camarilla along with his ghoul. Assume any information you shared in the night market (including any back rooms) or the Book is known and in the hands of the Camarilla. Reznor was bound to Mr Johnson, and thus also traitor. Bettie has reported that Alex claimed to be bound to Reznor. Assume all they knew, too, is in the hands of the Camarilla. The pub had been bugged with a camera that had the logo of a spider, and it is highly likely other locations were bugged too. Take due contingencies. I have already checked this orphanage for bugs and have found none. If others would like to double-check, feel free. We should check regularly and move to upgrade the security of our Guild space.

Felicia has asked each Clan or Guild to contribute locations for night markets so that we have locations to meet. Reach out to your Clans and work with them to find a couple of spaces each that can serve as temporary meeting places. This is important that we have places to meet, discuss, and speak freely during the chaos.

Additionally, there is a new Tremere arrived in town. Her name is Masha and I have thoroughly vetted her. She is young but is a loyal Anarch. I will be meeting her again tomorrow to bring her up to speed and will likely invite her to join our Guild unless there are any objections.

• T

• Storytellers

Is anybody there? Can I get updates?

• T

• Storytellers

No objections. I’ll see if I can get the plate run if no one else can.

-Bettie

• Hilt

Haven’t seen Hector yet to get the phone.
    Will keep you posted.
    Anja.

((Cuz ain’t been ic sry))

• Storytellers

So:

• Everyone to look into any information regarding a historical ‘Raymond Bolesh’ - the true name of the herald, and possible mortal descendents.

Each of you reply with what you can do to help with this.

• Anja, I would like you to contact Hector regarding a phone your skills may be needed to access.

Anja, do this ASAP and keep me updated.

• Lane and Sinjin, I would like you to research if there are ways or individuals that could be used to wake the torpid Seneschal.

Lane, Sinjin, please give me updates as to your progress with this

• Anybody with the ability to, track the license plate of the vehicle used by the hitmen that executed the bartender: [### ####]

Bettie has volunteered to handle this if no others can. Bettie, keep me updated.

• Each Clan must submit a min. of two potential night market locations to Felicia.

I will work on this with the Tremere. Anja/Jake, Lane, Bettie - have you coordinated with your Clanmates regarding this?

• Our Guild haven is in sore need of improvement as are our assets.

There was plenty of talk when I first acquired the building for us but the only person to actually do anything to help has been Anja who acquired a high level false identity for us to secure the place under. Everybody else, what can you do to contribute?

• Jake was to write up the visions his family has had and report on how the education of Diana Collins is coming along.

Jake, when can we expect these?

• Other miscellanea

If you have any information that could help, submit it. If you have any ideas how to progress, submit them. I am being asked how our Guild can contribute to plans against the Camarilla and am more than happy to hear suggestions from y’all.

-T

• Storytellers

I do not write reports for my own health. The frequent radio silence in response to updates and queries is disheartening to say the least. I hope I have at least some response the next time I attempt to have our Guild actually do, well, anything.

Speaking to brick walls is not a hobby of mine. I don’t intend for it to become one. If it does, I will just name whichever one of you least wants to be leader as leader and go do something infinitely more satisfying and productive.

• T

• Hilt

Apologies, something came up.

Does Raymond Bolesh or digging into the ghouls take priority for me at this time?

Anja.

• Storytellers

Raymond is ash.

-Bettie

Full update of my things to come.

• Storytellers

Raymond Bolesh is dead, Anja. In the seventeen plus days since I posted the action plan, he has been killed. Most of the things I asked for people to do are now pointless but may very well have helped at the time. Action on the things that are still prescient would be kinda nice. Some kind of timely action on shit in future would be even nicer.

As the Seneschal is also ash, no, we don’t still need to research how she could be woken from Torpor.

• T

• Hilt

Gotcha.
    Anja.

• Storytellers

• When this was timely I had actually tried to track RB. I didn’t find any possible descendants. This is moot now anyway.
    • As no one replied about the vehicle and then we ashed some Tower bastards soon after, I hadn’t posted about finding anything with the license plate. I had assumed by that point it was moot. My mistake. Plates ain’t got a person’s name, just BnC, Inc and an address to some law firm that reroutes mail for people who don’ want their address out there. I tried to look further into it but it seems to be a dead end.
    • I have been attempting to bet the Brujah together but as anticipated it’s been worse than trying to herd brain-damaged cats. And then Hector went and declared some from Blade despite the overwhelming majority of Brujah being there. I’m still trying to see if he found the places himself and is trying to cover for the ones in his group who ain’t bright or if the group actually submitted them. Either seems like a plenty reasonable possibility at this point.

-Bettie