I CANNOT. EVEN.

• Point of interest. I didn’t puke. I just got pissed at the intentional asshatery. Intentionally provoking someone is really fucked yo. That was the theme last night.

• P.s. Club Soda and bleach gets blood outta most things.

-Cali

• @brie said in I CANNOT. EVEN.:

Intentionally provoking someone is really fucked yo. That was the theme last night.

Now that is a very interesting observation!

A very wise man once said, “It’s only funny when it happens to other people! Not to me!”

This is the point where I think a whole bunch of Licks might start falling silent. (or should. They probably won’t).

• Hector

(waits for the inevitable)

• I, for one, won’t be participating in the latest edition of “Hector says righteous stuff but actually acts like a petty, infatuated school girl or feral puppy in heat with a bone he can’t drop.”

The point has been made to Vincent. We will all see if he learns.

Tucker

• @scarecrow said in I CANNOT. EVEN.:

This is the point where I think a whole bunch of Licks might start falling silent. (or should. They probably won’t).

• Hector

(waits for the inevitable)

@jaxon said in I CANNOT. EVEN.:

I, for one, won’t be participating in the latest edition of “Hector says righteous stuff but actually acts like a petty, infatuated school girl or feral puppy in heat with a bone he can’t drop.”

Tucker

BAM!! That didn’t take long! I love a predictable Lick!

• Toreador Spine

::written in Delia’s elegant calligraphy, with her fountain pen and violet-parfumed ink::

Hector, darling.
    I’m not throwing stones for I live in a glass house.

oh, by the way. We’re all living in glass houses. All of us. Without exception, Hector, darling.
    ::“Without exception, Hector” is underlined with an elegant sequence of curves as in 16th century handwriting, more or less like this alt text::

Don’t you agree?

So, why don’t we stop all of this charade and have a drink all together as all released and civilized Kindred should do?

Yours,
    Delia

• @ruffin

God Bless you, Delia! I absolutely do agree. Everyone on this board - including and perhaps especially me - is an asshole. Everyone’s full of shit. And it all stinks. (well, except yours. Yours is more like a rich pinot noir, I reckon)

Whether it’s the gross Nos with judgment issues, or the “refined” Toreador who intentionally puke up blood and say “Look what the bad man made me do!” and then perform a public meltdown like it was Shakespeare in the Closet. It’s the same damn thing.

And it take my crudity and your refinement to push it over the edge and call it all out for the horseshit it is.

Thank god someone with sense and class jumped in. I only got one of those things (which one depends on which day of the week it is).

• Hector

• Hector, you got a little brown something on your nose. Might want to check a mirror.

-Cali

• Lead Storytellers Administrators

All this talk about throwing up vitae, yet no one wants to talk about that this is the second time it has been brought up the attempt at blocking a Lick’s access to the Night Market, a neutral ground for Licks, via “banning” them from territory.

You know what also has a tendancy to make Kindred frenzy? Smelling vitae when the Beast hungers. Also pointing a gun, even going so far as to cocking back the hammer, at Licks. Emmeric did both last night (a little birdy told me about the second offense which was left out of Emmeric’s report). Since both actions were done voluntarily (and the vitae thing was by actual FORCE… which can also stir your own beast and potentially even make himself frenzy), by Emmeric’s own logic, then he should be banned from Spine territory as well?

This does make me wonder though, how secure are these Night Market locations? If kine can just walk in and see an unmasked Nosferatu or someone drinking from a “blood bag” is seen, then surely they would hear our very frank discussions that would also be considered a breach. What steps are being taken so that a kine does not simply “wander” into the Night Market? Because surely, the root of the breach would be the fact that the location was not secured to begin with while knowing Licks hang out there to be… well… Licks?

-Lane

• Lead Storytellers Administrators

I also would like to congratulate the Tremere on maybe getting some vitae of other Licks rather easily.

-Lane