Tower Ghouls

• Hilt

Friendly reminder that any mortals bound to the tower are suddenly our collective problem. Not sure how we might go about locating so that we can either neutralize or absorb them, but it occurs to me that we have the option of being proactive on the matter.

Anja.

• Storytellers

I mean if y’all looking for Tower ghouls, Cammy had that spot at that club. Seems like a good place to start.

~TJ

• Hilt

I just don’t want them getting thirsty, desperate, and angry at us.

Anja.

• Storytellers

Anja,

Way I hear it from those that was ghouls, they gunna get thirsty and desperate. But I mean do we even know they know bout us to come lookin for us? And if they do is they gunna be pissed or will they be fenning for a hit so bad that they do anything to get a hit?

~TJ

• Hilt

They at least know about Cainites generally, if not about us specifically.

I don’t know exactly how they’ll behave, but when addiction gets bad enough, addicts will do anything for their next fix. For some, this includes violence. And that’s just for coke or heroine. I’ve heard of ghouls giving up their previous drug of choice if their cainite asks them to.

There are an unknown number of these mortals who know for a fact that Cainites exist and who are addicted to us. If we are lucky, they wI’ll simply sell themselves to us. If we are unlucky, there might truly be no telling what they’ll do to get what they need.

Anja.

• As much as I never thought I would say this - Anja has a point. It bears mentioning that any ghouls bound to the Tower licks would have felt the bond snap when their Regnant was ended. I imagine the tower would have the same contingency plans that we do.

Still, it is worth monitoring.

• Emmeric

• Hilt

Thank you, Emmeric.
    ::Anja has drawn a heart next to his name in a sparkly gel-pen::

Anja.

• I agree with the points made above. Unhinged, unchecked ghouls left scraping for blood are a potential Masquarade breach.

• Xander

• Felicia made an announcement in the market tonight and said she wants this checked out. Everybody oughtta pitch in so we can check if there’s leftover Tower ghouls running around and then figure out what to do about 'em.

The French bitch ran the Club IS over on the Strip, and the old Tower Elysium was at ::location::. So those are places to maybe start checking.

If there are loose ghouls around, some of 'em might be tough. Jane was pretty good at kicking ass. So if you think you found one and aren’t good in a fight, maybe don’t pick one.

We might also need to clear out their homes. Claire’s ghoul left a ton of breachy shit behind and it woulda been bad if the cops got to her place before we did.

-Cassie

• Storytellers

Apparently Cammy made like a brand new ghoul before we hit her. Dude didn’t know shit. Robbie found him at the Club and we took care of him. Went to his apartment and found a note she wrote him sayin if shit go down to find Beau in the Atl, that described the fucker I shot in the chest and only fucked up his suit. Didn’t find anything else worth talkin bout.

~TJ

• Sounds promising i’ll keep a look out.
    -Vincent

• Pointed my mirror at the ghouls, and it looks like there used to be a lot of 'em. Saw most of 'em running away after the glass bubbles broke open and all the blood came out. There’s a few that stayed though. Don’t know exactly how many, but it’s a small number. They’re hungry for a fix and full of loss. Might not be thinking too straight.

-Cassie