Bodies in the South Side

• Unbound

I assume you’ve all seen the news and the notice in the Book. D, do you have any connections that could get us information on the state of the bodies?

There’s a rabble in town by the name of Maxim who has connections with law enforcement. He’s a Tower sympathizer and a bumbling idiot, but his connections could be useful for getting information about the crime scenes.

If we can’t find the party responsible (or even if we can), is there anyone in particular we’d like to frame?

-T

• Unbound

No enforcement connections. Organized connections. This seems unlikely to be organized.
    D.

• I’ll see if I can find anything through underworld contacts, but as D said, this seems more an act of panic. Quite frankly, I don’t know how we’re going to find the culprit without a confession.

-V

• Unbound

@cambion said in Bodies in the South Side:

Quite frankly, I don’t know how we’re going to find the culprit without a confession.

Then perhaps we should start deciding who we’d like to frame for it?
    -T

• If we’re going to frame someone, I would suggest one of the thin blood or caitiff. Their existence alone is a threat.

-V

• Pick the most worthless one

-F

• Unbound

Should we frame the neighbors instead?
    D.

• D We cant do that if we want to stay neutral

-F

• Unbound

If that is the way the rubric is applied, then all of our framing will be of non-coteried individuals. All framings will be of mortals, thin-bloods, and caitiff.

So the question is whether to frame mortals or half-mortals.
    D.

• Unbound

We could frame the neighbors and remain neutral, provided we weren’t caught.

If we’d rather not risk that, blaming a thin-blood or caitiff seems the better option. The Tower wouldn’t be bothering us if they didn’t have reason to believe the killers weren’t mortal.

One of the victims was missing her head. Planting a severed head might be one way to approach putting the blame on our chosen scapegoat. We’d just have to make sure the head had a superficial resemblance to the victim and was damaged enough to pass as hers.

-T

• Unbound

I’m setting up a little meeting with the Caitiff to ask him some questions, with help from the packless stray. If we want to frame the Caitiff, it would be a good opportunity to try and take something of his we could use as evidence of his involvement. Anyone with sticky fingers want to come along?
    -T

• Unbound

At this time, I question the wisdom of framing anyone.
    D.

• Unbound

What should we do if it seems like the actual killer won’t be found before the deadline?
    -T

• Unbound

Help others conclude that the Camarilla is fully responsible for its choices, and that if they choose to kill Unbound without proof that they are killing the right one, that that is their conscious decision alone.

Remember, we want Branton to get the Anarchs’ attention.
    D.

• Unbound

We want the Anarchs to come to town to help keep the Tower off our back. Bringing the Tower’s wrath down on us to draw the Anarchs seems counter-productive.

Also, Angelo’s spreading rumors that you were looking for body parts. Given there’s a missing head involved, we may want to find someone else to point attention towards.
    -T

• Unbound

((Doc has gone in and literally cut out the words “CaMarilla” and “Anarchs” and “Unbound” in the above two posts. He has scalpels and experience with them, so he can precision-remove those single words like that.))

• Unbound

@biteymcbitesalot said in Bodies in the South Side:

I’m setting up a little meeting with the Caitiff to ask him some questions, with help from the packless stray. If we want to frame the Caitiff, it would be a good opportunity to try and take something of his we could use as evidence of his involvement. Anyone with sticky fingers want to come along?
    -T

((Doc has cut out the word “Caitiff” from this.))

• Unbound

@onyx said in Bodies in the South Side:

If that is the way the rubric is applied, then all of our framing will be of non-coteried individuals. All framings will be of mortals, thin-bloods, and caitiff.

So the question is whether to frame mortals or half-mortals.
    D.

((Doc has scalpel removed the words “thin-blood,” “caitiff,” “mortals,” from this entry.))

• Unbound

@cambion said in Bodies in the South Side:

If we’re going to frame someone, I would suggest one of the thin blood or caitiff. Their existence alone is a threat.

-V

((Doc has scalpel removed the words “thinblood” and “caitiff” from this entry.))

• Lead Storytellers Administrators

Who ever is cutting out shit from this book needs to stop. This was not agreed to by any of us. You are not the thought police.

-A