Open Letter of Apology

• I knew the ST team was evil, but I didn’t realize they were pineapple on pizza evil. tsk tsk!

Such things are only acceptable when combined with jalapenos and pepperoni. It’s the law!

• Toreador

@jj Can’t I have both? or is it all four? Either way, give me my pizza!

• Storytellers

Sod off. Pineapple on pizza is delicious.

• You all are heathens and deserve 14th-degree burns from pizza-fied bananas. I feel very strongly about this.

Of course, I recently had an ejaculation moment with arugula, prosciutto and melon on my pizza that was alarmingly good, so…

Also, there is no reason to hold me to any standards of consistency or reason. I feel very strongly about this, too.

• Michael

P.S. Pineapple on pizza is in the “Peas in Chipped Beef” category - it can fuck right off!

• Storytellers

Sorry but you invalidated any opinion you hold when you said 'melon on pizza

• Yeah if you put melon on pizza, your opinions are nothing. It’s even worse than pineapple!

• Well, I didn’t put it on! Somebody else did! I just ate it. Really, I’m the innocent victim, here. The innocent victim who really, really enjoyed it. Collateral damage - that’s me!

Also, I’m touched you may have actually felt my opinion had integrity at some point. That’s really sweet! (like the melon…mmMmMmmmm…melon!)

• Michael

• I’m just concerned that someone had the unmitigated gall to cite Domino’s, Papa John’s, and Pizza Hut as any kind of authority or data source on legit pizza makeup.

• Toreador Spine

@scarecrow Prosciutto…and…melon…on pizza?

Oh - may Bastet forgive us all -

• STEVE. ARE YOU COMING BACK?

Also, I legit saw this and was like “James… what happened. Why are you apologizing…” But, tis a necrothread.