Discussion: The Third Flower

• Storytellers

I have moved the discussion about the Third Flower to the discussion thread here.

DL We need to be careful how much ‘reconfiguration’ is done, if we want to utilise their leadership positions within the conspiracy group as it currently stands. The others will notice and possibly reject the individuals if there are any signs of an abrupt change in world view.

• T

• Hilt

Should we do the first-bonding with the other two using the same ritual framework just to help them each to continue believing if they ever compare notes? Willing to reprise your role as MC, Lorgar?

Anja.

• We can do it the same way if you want. I can get Mickey to organise a meet with either of your subjects (or both) whenever you’re ready just say the word.

Or you could pay them a visit, he’ll know where they are and how to contact em… Whatever works.

-DL

• Hilt

Let’s do it the same way. Have Mickey set it up with Blaire. Up to you whether you want to have him come along for the sake of peer pressure and the like.

Let’s do it at [[date and time]].

Anja.

((I’ll ask the ST’s whether they wanna play it out or whether they wanna just summarize or what.))

• Hilt

Lorgar and I have given Blaire his first initiation. All went smoothly.

A disturbing note. Blaire, their vlogger, is not their techie. He says he does not know who their techie is. So it is either Casey or there is a fourth part of the trinity. This fourth could easily be one of our kind or an Inquisition agent. We need to consider the possibility that this is a honey trap. Lorgar, can you confirm with Mickey whether he knows who their server guru is?

IF we can determine that there is a fourth (techie) or that Casey is that tech “wizard,” we may want to consider using vials of Darien’s blood to initiate them. Their tech person should be bound by either myself or Darien to streamline that end of things, and since it didn’t turn out to be Blaire, we may want to consider giving him Casey.

If it turns out it was Mickey all along, then nevermind all this, of course.

Anja.

• Storytellers

((Blaire is a woman))

• Hilt

((Oh yeah my b.))

• Hilt

Has the acquisitinerary of the third member occurred? I’d like this to move forward so that Phase 4 can begin.

Anja.

• (( sorry, haven’t been able to be on much. Laptop is still out of order. I could come online on my phone but I don’t really know where to start OOCly))

• (( just send the sts a note or join chambers ))