• None

Transportation

• None

Underworld

• None

University

• Delia: Growing

OOC NOTE ON TERMINOLOGY

In terms of influence, we will use the following ic verbiage to represent dot strength:

0, but looking to grow - Stated
    1 - Weak
    2 - Growing
    3 - Moderate
    4 - Strong
    5 - Locked Down

• This post is deleted!

• Where’s everyone at with this? Please make sure to keep this updated as it’s pretty much our number one goal.

I’ve also listed my strength in my areas above. You don’t have to do this, I guess, but it sure is helpful to know how shallow of a pool we’re working with.

Please record updates here as they occur.

Tucker

• Toreador Spine

This post is deleted!

• Toreador Spine

((Sorry, I read too late that influence level is not mandatory and I cannot edit my post))

• (( I deleted your post. You can respond how you’d like IC))

• Toreador Spine

Dear Tucker, I’ve got influence in high society and old media right now, and I’m sure I’ll have a word in the university field as well quite soon.

Love, Delia.

• Got more Tech.
    ~R

• Toreador Spine

Dears, it’s official: I’ve got influence on university too, since yesterday.

Yours,
    Delia

• Legal and police are growing. Media is weak.

• Em

• Forgot to add Bureaucracy. Weak.

~R

• So, originally I tried to not make us state our actual degree of influence, but after the shameful actions of Claire not doing anything, that’s really not a luxury we can really afford…and we need to know where we’re at.

Please post your levels of strength and current influence holdings.

Tee - We need all of your’s.

Not optional, sorry.

Tucker

• Toreador Spine

Dears,
    my influence fields are High society, Old Media and University. All of three weak.
    I’m confident my influence in High Society will be growing within the end of this week.

yours,
    Delia

• Bureaucracy - Weak
    Transportation - Weak
    Technology - Growing (this should become moderate soon)
    Underworld - Growing

~Reznor

• Technology - Moderate

~Reznor

• Being fresh in town, I do not have much to contribute yet. You can be assured that will be changing. As for now however, I do have some weaker influence in the area of Finance. ((Finance- Weak))

-Wess

• Updated.

Yves,

Still need yours.

Tucker

• Lead Storytellers Administrators

You got mine listed up there. I’m working’ away on keeping’ improving my stuff, so when anything crops up I’ll either say I can handle it or shout out I need help.

• Yves

• Your areas of influence are noted, but their strength is not. We can not accurately evaluate our collective strengths and weaknesses as a coterie without better understanding the degree of sway we each hold, as the rest of us have disclosed. Nor can we appropriately direct the best use of influence coordination if we don’t have those cards on the table.

We each have agreed to a belief and conviction that this knowledge will not be shared outside of the Coterie.

Tucker

• Toreador Spine

Dears,
    My influence in High Society is growing now. I’m quite confident that I’ll improve my influence in old media too in the next days.

yours,
    Delia