Post if you are going to be away

• @bek AMERICA, FUCK YEAH

• So, not to be a copycat with all my American brethren… but I’m going home for the weekend, so I won’t be on. I’ll be back by Monday. 😄

• Hilt

I will probably be on tonight. Driving back home today. We’ll get home late-ish, so thats why I say probably.

• Taking a couple of mental health days. i’ll be on hangouts or steam if i need to be reached.

• Take care of yourself, Jess!

• Hilt

Thank you for valuing yourself enough to do this for you.

• This pass week has been a little crazy for me, And this week I finally started working and my hours are 4 pm to 2 am PST. I will try to be on before my shift. Hope to catch some of you

Jose

• So I just did The Night in Question and I met much of the ST Staff and it was a life-changing experience. I told a LOT of players at the game about us and this lovely community and several of them have shown interest! SO I feel like I would be a bad promoter if I didn’t come back. So I am coming back. Keep an eye out for me in IRC, concepts are incoming. ❤ I missed you, sang fam.

• Hey I know I haven’t been around as often, but so far this month when ever I’ve had a day off I wasn’t having a day off since I had my kids. I’m trying to get on, but this month I’ve had no downtime. Hopefully December is different

• Hilt

I head down to Texas to be with Fam for Christmas and all.

So between now and Jan 7, there’s seriously no way to know how often I’ll be on. Zero days? All the days? No telling.
    James.

• I’m going to be spending the holidays with the bf’s family. We’re heading out on the 21st and staying 'til the 26th. So I likely won’t be around much/at all during that time.

• Will be gone for Christmas, probably.

• Hilt

Update. Definitely gonna be mostly absent this week. Cuz fam and stuff.

• Toreador Spine

I’m in my parent’s home and I’m afraid I’ll be scarcely IC this week, I’ll try to be IC at least an evening. Happy holidays, anyway, I love you all ❤ (platonically)

• Storytellers

it’s a while out but at some point in the time period around Feb 14-17 I’ll likely be gone one or more of those days depending on how wife’s work schedule ends up panning out. It’s Valentine’s, wedding anniversary, and wife’s birthday all in that date grouping.

• Hilt

Things have occurred.
    My new return date to Sanguinus is January 8.
    If the ST’s need to commandeer stuff Anja is involved in so it can move forward, I understand.

• Toreador Spine

a bit of flu, but I’m better! Delia will be back tomorrow, friday at latest 🙂

• I’m sorry I have been mia. Life has been a roller coaster at the moment with my kiddo. Jori can still be reached via vm or text and if anything is needed for ic and can be done, I will check the forums. Hoping life eases in the next month and if it does I will be around more often again. Miss you guys.

M1

• Toreador Spine

Sudden change of shift. 😞 until Friday at least, Delia is
    available just by forum or pm 😞

• Unfortunately, as I am moving back into University and settling I won’t be available for RP. I’ll need to see if my schedule can fit Sanguinus before I rejoin, but I assure you all I had a lot of fun in the short stretches of time I was able to play.