Smoking in Branton
As a reminder to y’all, New Jersey is one of those states that doesn’t allow smoking in many public locations.
No smoking in:
- Bars and restaurants
- Public parks and beaches (As of 2019)
- Strip Clubs
- Hospitals + Psych facilities
- School grounds
Exemptions, where it’s ok to smoke:
- Private residences + private automobiles
- Cigar bars and tobacco stores
- Off-track betting parlours
- Designated hotel/motel rooms
Violations of these laws can result in a fine of between $250 and $1,000.
Please bear this in mind when you are IC!
This includes vaping.
Scarecrow last edited by
Prey Inclusion: Hipsters!
(one of these days, I’ll have that as a thing in a Kindred)
(omg, I just imagined Cartman as a Kindred…the horror…the horror!)
Morton last edited by
Prey exclusion: Millennials.