About this hotel...

• Emmeric, or any one else,

Does someone mind explaining this hotel horsewash. Because it sounds like something mighty similar to being strong armed and threatened into letting others say and do what they please.

Thick skin is maybe fine, but, from the way I read that bit, it would seem a mite more likely that they just want to push people around.

-Wes

• Hotel? What? Explain.

• Em

• Hotel, motel. The motel shenanigans that went down. That made you feel like you had some thicker skin now.
    -Wes

• Wes,

I’ll tell you in person some time. Suffice to say that a combination of factors, exacerbated by a malkavian who is no longer within the city led to an epic showdown of plebians v. patricians. Boons are owed as a result, and I have attempted to be slightly less of a cock in public.

While I’m not attempting to strong arm anyone, I thought it apt to issue a general warning about wielding one’s social might over imagined, or over inflated slights. As the pleebs in the city have been rather murdery. Please refer to Mr. J’s book for further details.

• Em

• Emmeric,

I look forward to hearing the details. Contrary to the way my message was received, it sounded to me as if the ones, apparently Plebians, calling these meetings at motels are the ones doing the strong arming. Which would not necessarily be atypical by any stretch of the imagination.
    -Wes

• Oh no, they did. They absolutely did. Fortunately, we were made aware of their murdery plans… and Tucker rallied the patricians to my unpopular ass. Hence my use of the term “motel” as a warning to others who… perhaps enjoy too much a sense of physical security, and are flippant in abusing others around them.

• Em