Let me get this straight-

• I’m ready to do some scouting tonight. I asked if anyone else was stealthy enough to come along as Tucker was fabricating a plan to use resources first but I was shut tf down because god forbid if we anticipate and prepare in advance.

Those that can use obfuscate to remain unseen while moving, fucking contact me and we’ll head out. I know I ain’t Blade but fuck this. I’ve been reporting this shit from day one and right now we’re sitting ducks. I think— no, I know they know more about us. And they’re succeeding in spreading panic and chaos. Gj.

Savage

• @brain

TJ’s in charge of Blade - period. I guess I’m Project Manager for Fucking Shit Up, Valentine’s Day Edition.

We’re not scouting anymore - we’re hitting back. Any further scouting is bound to be intercepted.

Planning in other thread.

• Hector, PMFSU,VDE

• Should of hit them back when i mentioned it. But no every one wanted to wait around with there dicks in there hand. The original plan was one group go into scout, have back up a block away and let every one know that we where going to scout. Also have them ready to run interference with the cops and news. But you know every one chicken out, to lets use influence to find out more information.

F

• What the fuck are you saying this shit for? Time’s past for coulda/shoulda/woulda and the bitch-fest needs to stop NOW.

So you were right, maybe. Wooo! Here’s a fucking cookie. Now suit up, 'cause shit’s real. Frank, I know you can tear shit up. We’re counting on you. I fully expect you’ll kick ass and uphold the big rep you folks have. So eyes on the prize, dude.

Also, this applies to everyone: Past arguments about this are done Right. Fucking. Now. We’ve bogged down in territorial pissing games and oneupsmanship. Save it for the after-party.

The person you might be pissy at right now might just save your ass tonight - and you save theirs. We’re all on the same team now.

Let’s roll.

• Hector, PMFSU, VTE

• Then let’s go right now. There is no time better than the present. ((I have to pick up my daughter at 3 pst, after i pick her up i can be there))

F

• Hilt

In the future, it may be more efficient for us to decide that the head of the Blade is elevated to Warlord during times of immediate war (as distinct from our perpetual war with the tower, for example, so that this policy doesn’t lead to an unending elevation of power). This will help prevent conflicting expectations like we’ve just had with the the Spine and Baron requiring opposite things of people.

Anja.

• @onyx

Anja, that may be a good idea, but sounds like the Baron doesn’t want to waste any more time figuring out Roberts’ Rules for Kicking Ass. Maybe for next time.

This isn’t a power bounce; it’s “Get Shit Done” time.

TJ’s in charge of Blade. Anyone who fights topside - and that includes the sewer crew when we emerge - answers to him in battle or don’t come at all. I’m in charge of planning tonight, apparently. But if TJ goes down, then I call that you answer to me, for this fight Sound good?

The Baron and Coterie heads can decide whatever procedure they want later.

• Hector

• I will be both present for the excursion and stand ready to clean up the mess thereafter.

Spine is ready.

I’ll save my thoughts for the jabs on this thread for a later date.

Tucker

• Hilt

Hector,

Yes, next time, of course. My recommendation was only about next time. I think you and I agree completely. As the kids say these days, “Respect ftw.”

Anja.

• I will also be there. These fuckwits are fucked.

• Emmeric Durand