Serial Killer

• Adding this in, in case the dentist doesn’t work out, or it helps other’s investigations. The two latest victims do not appear to have any tattoos of any kind.

I will do some looking into dentists while we wait for the list as well.

-Wes

• Hilt Unbound

That matters. Thank you.
    Anja.

• Reznor did some looking and put together this list of dentistries. They are as follows:
    Shine Bright Dental, Park Practise, Roseberry Dental Practise, Dent-o-Fix

Savage, what are the ones on the list you compiled? Also, you said you hit an office already? Which one, and did you recover any useful information?

-Wes

• I don’t want to take the credit here. I was given the list by Cassie, who I think received the list from Savage.

~Reznor

• Thank you for giving credit where it is due then, Reznor. And thanks to Cassie and Savage for passing on the information.

Anja, what is the time line on the USB drive?

If there is a plan to use the USB on a particular office, which one will be investigated?

There are four offices to check out, so we could look into several at the same time. I checked online for employee photographs and did not find any for the dentistries listed, so I couldn’t narrow it down that way. Another option could be sending retainers during the day for a cleaning. See if any of these practices have an employee that matches the description that way. Suggestions are welcome.

-Wes

• Lead Storytellers Administrators

Question, and call me silly for asking but- What happens if or when you find him?

Felicia O’Neill. Baron.

• @malevolence

The dog finally catches the car! (and then wonders ‘now what?’)

We left a gap in our clean-up of the Warehouse raid. Big news stories with multiple arson cases, a half dozen dead Kine (and inquiring families to go along with them). And tho’ not mentioned in the news, plenty of people probably saw the SUVs bomb around and now they’ve just disappeared. And now - total blanks to be maybe filled in by those curious and motivated people.

I see it as something to consider when something like this happens again ('cause it will). And always remember those air bubbles in the wallpaper - ripple effects. Do we ‘collateral damage’ some gangers and strew ‘em about as an explanation? Well, now a street gang is pissed and mighty curious about why their brothers and cousins an’ such were used and abused.

If anyone moves on the killer, there should probably be a fall-guy primed and ready. Or even the truth, nicely tied up in a bow with no pesky loose ends.

And here’s where I stop telling folks’ grandmas how to suck eggs. (I always thought that axiom was kinda gross). Just something I’ve mused about in reflectin’ on the raid.

• Hector

• Lead Storytellers Administrators

At last, someone besides me who thinks “in the round.” Look ahead, behind, to the side, 10 steps ahead and a year, two year, ten years ahead. Always consider every angle and clean up your mess.

Felicia O’Neill. Baron.

• And by the way, I’m not pointing fingers. If anything, it was me calling the shots. Now comes the learnin’ part.

Maybe we should find some street dregs and ghoul ‘em up to keep as a John Doe Pool for fall-guys. Folks nobody’d miss and are halfway out the door already. (Christ that’s fucking horrible! But a bit o’ ecstasy before they croak wouldn’t hurt - can it? Dammit, now I need to go rinse my brain in Listerine - yes, it’s detachable!)

An’ if the SUVs of Doom aren’t too far gone (they looked like they became Undead Klown Kars), let ‘em be “accidentally found” - like, off the docks in the bay or somethin’. Or inexpertly torched.

• Hector

• Tying it up nicely in a bow and having someone with police influence make a suggestion for them to check out the perpetrator, with evidence of course, would seem to be the ideal scenario. It is something I have considered. I intend to check and make sure it is doable.

I did some digging of my own again, and I have managed to compile a list of employees at three of the four dentistries. I can not guarantee their completeness, but it’s the best I can do for now.

At Shine Bright Dental: Lance Cooper, Principal Dentist. Elijah Simms, Principal Dentist. Ellis Johnson, Senior Dental Nurse. Maria Eibenova, Senior Dental Nurse (Decontamination Lead). Sylvia Nicolau, Practise Administrator. Philip Outou, Receptionist.

At Park Practise: Michael Goldsmith, Principal Dentist. Terry Stevens, Associate Dentist. Sarah Sloane, Senior Dental Nurse. Jeffrey MacAdams, Senior Dental Nurse. Lucy Smith, Receptionist. Rani Malik, Practise Administrator.

At Roseberry Dental Practise: Geoffrey Kline, Principal Dentist. Steven Taylor, Principal Dentist. Edward Romano, Associate Dentist. Mark Moscowitz, Senior Dental Nurse. Robert Hargaden, Dental Nurse. Laura Ashman, Practise Administrator. Ayesha Stevens, Receptionist.

Dent-O-Fix: I couldn’t find anything on their staff, but they do have quite a robust facebook page. Most of their staff seem to be Indian.

I tried to find social media profiles for the employees, but haven’t made much headway yet. My thought is, we can narrow it down to those with dentistry experience and can likely ignore Receptionists. Someone with more computer or investigation experience than me could probably find their social media profiles. If any of them look like the guy described in the article, we might have a match on the serial killer.

-Wes

• I looked for the social media accounts of members of the Roseberry Dental Clinic:
    Geoffrey Kline, Steven Taylor, Edward Roman, and Mark Moscowitz do not fit the description we are looking for. Robert Hargaden doesn’t have any pictures so who knows.

Will work on more later.

~Reznor

• So on this topic of staying under the radar… A couple observations.

We have a lot of people looking into this now.
    We’re looking into a murderer that appears to be completely mundane.
    We have no evidence they’ve targeted any supernaturals, nor know of any supernatural existence.
    Our actions have worked to accelerate the murderer’s work (as noted by his most recent note before he took these two girls).
    As the case gets more attention, the likelihood of our own actions running into those of the authorities is growing.

I know we don’t like the attention this sort of shit brings in our turf, but is this really something we should have so many people chasing? The risk of getting caught just seems to be getting higher the more involved we get.

Or is there some evidence that shows any relation to the non-mundane that I missed? I mean, we could also use him as a scapegoat for other stuff, too, but it might be too obvious given how serial killers usually work.

(I’m not saying this should be dropped completely - but we have a lot of people on this, and I think we’re drastically increasing the chances of a breach rather than decreasing.)

-Alex

• The problem is that he’s shitting on the stuff we eat. Plus it draws too much fucking attention from the cops.

Do you wanna fix this yourself, Alex? Since it’s on your turf?

Savage

• Hilt Unbound

My family foresaw the debut of this monster and only recently realized that he or they were what we saw.

While not proof that the killer(s) possess(es) a supernatural element, I can’t help wondering if it might correlate to something very like that, perhaps the demon that had possessed one of my family that was previously executed for a murder comparable but not identical to these ones.

Anja.

• How many murderers have our kind been responsible for catching? I imagine we’ve been in almost every city where there’s ever been one, but I can’t imagine our kind routinely dives into it to try to solve it for the authorities, there’s way too many chances of getting caught up in their investigation.

Wouldn’t the best way to avoid attention be avoiding digging into his victims’ lives, and those of the various suspects?

I’m not saying it should be dropped completely, just that right now there’s a whole lot of people in this, and that’s really increasing the chances of people running over each other and getting found out.

Maybe we just need a person or two to organize it, and everything passes through them, rather than playing the telephone game where info can get passed through 5 people and end up completely distorted by the end.

We just need to be careful here and remember that it’s just a few mortals.

Anja, that’s also a good point and why I’m not trying to say that we stop looking at things, just get a lot more careful about how we do it.

-Alex

• The original reason I started this is because there were multiple groups, Blade, Hilt, and Spine, all looking into this independent of each other. My goal is to keep information flowing so that resources aren’t wasted on multiple fronts trying to reach the same goal and people end up stepping in each other’s toes in the process. Something uncoordinated would seem to have an increased risk of things going wrong. I too want to keep the risk low.

The main contributors have been consistent: Savage, Reznor, and me. Good contributions have come from you, Alex, and concerns about planning have come from the Baron and Hector. The number of people heavily involved has remained low so far.

If he can’t be found and caught without causing further investigation, then we should let the police handle it. But, a serial killer stalking the streets means kine are on higher alert, and more alert kine can be bad for any of us. That’s the biggest issue I see.

On the note of drawing attention, a B&E into a dentist office could lend itself to just that. One of the reasons I am curious about the time line.

-Wes

• TLDR

Too much white noise on this page.

I need someone who can trace a license plate. I think we got something.

Savage

• According to police reports Charisma died between the December 4th and 10th. She went missing on November 29th according to the news. So that’s 6-12 days between getting snatched and getting offed.

Claire said Tiffany got grabbed on like the 22nd and Cassie and Darien found her the 30th, 8 days.

The last couple that got grabbed was on VD, tomorrow makes day #6 so I would expect somebody looking might be finding at least one of them in the next few days. Maybe be on the look out for some asshole trying to dump a body or two?

Also like maybe there’s bodies we don’t know about. that’s a pretty big gap between killin Charisma and takin Tif. Like 6 weeks? and then only 2 weeks between when Tif got found and the couple got took.

Just puttin’ that out there.

~TJ

• Still looking for someone to track a plate so we can find this guys address and follow up with this shit

Savage

• On the time difference going from 6 weeks to 2, remember they might have accelerated it because of the social media crap. It egged on the killer and might have contributed to that, but yeah there might be some more missing people, too.

As for the plate - I know we’ve got people with police connections, that should be easy. I’ll reach out to a couple I know to see if they can get in touch with you if no one pipes up here to help.

-alex