V5 and Misinformation

A catch-all forum for out of character and off-topic discussions.

Moderators: Syn, Storytellers

Forum rules
Welcome to the Sanguinus.org forums. All new players are encouraged to check out the posts that are stickied as Announcements and apply to whichever usergroups that pertain to your character.

While we do NOT censor, we request that you please remember to be respectful and keep things civil when posting and above all... HAVE FUN!

PS: TRY to not necrothread unless it is extremely pertinent!

V5 and Misinformation

Unread postby Malevolence » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:34 pm

I will be available to answer V5 questions, specifically about the controversy and such. Please feel free to seek me out or ask questions here if it works better. Matt, myself and most of our Staff have been tirelessly to clear up misconceptions and the lies going around.

Please ask what you need answers to and I (or one of the other staff members) will do our best to answer.

Stef

[Maya | Ravnos | Elder | Independent | Clan Status: 7 | Appearance 5 - Exotic, Charisma 5- Graceful, Presence]
[Joan Wright | Toreador |Harpy | Cammie Status: 3 | Current Clan Status: 2 | Appearance 3,Charisma 3,Presence]
Malevolence
Site Admin
Site Admin

Share On

Re: V5 and Misinformation

Unread postby SomebodyElse » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:42 pm

What controversy?
[ Sidney Goldstein | Clan Ventrue | | Camarilla Status 3 | Orator | ]

[Charisma 3 | Appearance 3 | Expression 3 | Leadership 3 | Intimidation 2 | PRESENCE]

SomebodyElse
Inconnu
Inconnu

Unread postby Zahana » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:24 pm

SomebodyElse wrote:What controversy?

Someone went looking for a reason to shit on White Wolf and get some blog clicks out of it and wrote a diatribe about saying that some Brujah are associated with the alt-right based off of three lines in the preview.
Does history guide you or do you set out to change it?
[Venture |Charisma 3 |Appearance 2 |Intimidation 2 |Leadership 2 |Presence]
Zahana
Neonate
Neonate

Unread postby Zahana » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Zahana wrote:
SomebodyElse wrote:What controversy?

Someone went looking for a reason to shit on White Wolf and get some blog clicks out of it and wrote a diatribe about saying that some Brujah are associated with the alt-right based off of three lines in the preview.

Cause I'm done and don't know how to edit my post, in the preview there are the standard examples of people who are embraced by Bruajah. Included in the standard punks, gang-bangers, etc they include neo-nazi's fronting as alt-right (just before the dude in his mom's basement illegally downloading movies) Honestly I don't see how it's any different from including a Neo-Nazi template in the Clanbook from 25 years ago.
Does history guide you or do you set out to change it?
[Venture |Charisma 3 |Appearance 2 |Intimidation 2 |Leadership 2 |Presence]
Zahana
Neonate
Neonate

Return to OOC