Who Ghouls IRL you?

Questions for the storytellers and admins about the game, or to discuss VTM in general.

Moderator: Storytellers

Forum rules
This is a place to post questions and start discussions in regards to the game and it's mechanics.

We encourage debate and participation but remember, NO FLAMING. Always be respectful and STAY ON TOPIC.

Who Ghouls IRL you?

Unread postby Jamestoo » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:16 pm

Out of all the clans and bloodlines, which would actually be the most likely to ghoul IRL you? And why?

ATTIS: Nosferatu. Charisma 4 (Pleasant). Appearance 0/1. Intimidation (0). Leadership (0). Camarilla Status 3 (Engaging, Disrespectful, +2 Temporary).
Jamestoo
Elder
Elder

Share On

Re: Who Ghouls IRL you?

Unread postby SomebodyElse » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Malkavian. I'm a Psychiatrist and have keys and access to several mental hospitals.
[ Sidney Goldstein | Clan Ventrue | | Camarilla Status 3 | Orator | ]

[Charisma 3 | Appearance 3 | Expression 3 | Leadership 3 | Intimidation 2 | PRESENCE]

SomebodyElse
Inconnu
Inconnu

Unread postby Bek » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:13 pm

Nosferatu. Glued to the computer and have professional research experience. I'm also good around animals if that matters for the particular nos.
Anthony Marsico, Malkavian Primogen
Camarila Status: 4 | + DIGNIFIED | Ancilla | - FIXATED
Charisma: 4 (Charming) | Appearance: 3 | Intimidation: 1 | Leadership: 3

Also Plays: Jamal (Nosferatu Fledgling)
Bek
Storyteller
Storyteller

Unread postby MrJanusu » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:46 pm

Probably ventrue, honestly. I work for the federal department of Transportation and have contact with many important people in the field. THOUGH... that could be appealing to almost any clan. I'd hope to be ghouled by the tremere though *_*
:: Mikhail Petrikov :: Clan Brujah ::
Cha3/App2/Intim3/Leadership0/Presence
MrJanusu
Helper
Helper

Unread postby Jamestoo » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:25 pm

I'm an Academic, but an angry-for-social-justice one, but also a playful and quirky one.

So basically anyone who wanted a University ghoul.
The Brujah, Malkavians, and Tremere might be most likely. Or a scholastic tzimisce maybe (like one who really wanted an Obertus, but settled for this dude).

It would be hell if it was the Tremere though. They'd have to break all my playfulness and justice concerns and be all "All you care about is memorizing those alchemiCal tomes now and never having fun or telling your stupid jokes."

ATTIS: Nosferatu. Charisma 4 (Pleasant). Appearance 0/1. Intimidation (0). Leadership (0). Camarilla Status 3 (Engaging, Disrespectful, +2 Temporary).
Jamestoo
Elder
Elder

Return to Game Questions and Discussions