So, we can talk about this...

A catch-all forum for out of character and off-topic discussions.

Moderators: Syn, Storytellers

Forum rules
Welcome to the Sanguinus.org forums. All new players are encouraged to check out the posts that are stickied as Announcements and apply to whichever usergroups that pertain to your character.

While we do NOT censor, we request that you please remember to be respectful and keep things civil when posting and above all... HAVE FUN!

PS: TRY to not necrothread unless it is extremely pertinent!

Re: So, we can talk about this...

Postby MrJanusu » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:54 am

Sorry again for the delay on this guys, I have had a LOT going on in my personal life and until recently I have hardly had the time to even get in character. But I SWEAR... I'm gonna finish my drawing courses and get started on this, and ALSO... I had this WILD idea... that I may start up a Sanguinus webcomic and do a strip every week. Just cuz it'd be fun. :)
"Vampire king, you lay upon the blood-soaked dirt of your ruined land. Castles plundered, dominions in ruin, servants destroyed, all to end the hellfire with which you sought to cover the world. A bloody conquest having consumed hundreds of thousands, countless villages razed to the ground, and over 20,000 impaled and prostrated by you and you alone to strike horror into the hearts of mortal men. What say you, monster, demon, devil, conceived by the bleakest womb, what say you NOW!?"
"... The Aristocrats."
:: Mikhail Petrikov :: Clan Brujah ::
Cha3/App2/Intim3/Leadership0/Presence
MrJanusu
Neonate
Neonate

Share On

Previous

Return to OOC