Toreador Flaw

Questions for the storytellers and admins about the game, or to discuss VTM in general.

Moderator: Storytellers

Forum rules
This is a place to post questions and start discussions in regards to the game and it's mechanics.

We encourage debate and participation but remember, NO FLAMING. Always be respectful and STAY ON TOPIC.

Toreador Flaw

Postby Jamestoo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:02 pm

How does a Torie artist ever finish a work of art?

Like once it starts to look good, wouldn't they trance every time they tried to work on it to finish the project?
ATTIS: Nosferatu. Charisma 4 (Pleasant). Appearance 0/1 (mask). Intimidation (0). Leadership (0). Camarilla Status 1 (Engaging, Disrespectful).
Jamestoo
Ancillae
Ancillae

Share On

Re: Toreador Flaw

Postby CodyK » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:10 pm

I seem to recall that their own artwork doesn't trigger their flaw, but could be completely remembering incorrectly.
Michael Smith - Ravnos -- Status - Independent -- Charisma 3 - Appearance 2 - Intimidation 1 - Leadership 1
CodyK
Neonate
Neonate

Postby PepsiMan1006 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:35 pm

Moot point. An artist will never be fully satisfied with their own work, which is what makes them strive for better.
[Thomas "Tommy" McLoughlin | Clan Toreador | App: 3 Char: 4 (Compelling) | Presence | Camarilla Status: Acknowledged]

"In darkness there is no sin|Light only brings the fear|Nothing to corrupt the eyes|There is no vision here"
PepsiMan1006
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Postby freedomischaos » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:18 am

CodyK wrote:I seem to recall that their own artwork doesn't trigger their flaw, but could be completely remembering incorrectly.
PepsiMan1006 wrote:Moot point. An artist will never be fully satisfied with their own work, which is what makes them strive for better.

Fin.
[others: Rodrich Crowley (Followers of Set), Bob Jennings (Elder Malkavian),
Wilhelm Furst (Elder Ventrue), Jason Pitman (Ventrue), Gideon (Gangrel Anarch),
Simon LaMontagne (Tremere Elder)
freedomischaos
Lead Storyteller
Lead Storyteller

Postby Jamestoo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:30 am

I love this!
This is the only explanation that has ever made sense to me, and it actually adds flavor to the game. Such win.
ATTIS: Nosferatu. Charisma 4 (Pleasant). Appearance 0/1 (mask). Intimidation (0). Leadership (0). Camarilla Status 1 (Engaging, Disrespectful).
Jamestoo
Ancillae
Ancillae

Return to Game Questions and Discussions