Malkavian Domain

Questions for the storytellers and admins about the game, or to discuss VTM in general.

Moderator: Storytellers

Forum rules
This is a place to post questions and start discussions in regards to the game and it's mechanics.

We encourage debate and participation but remember, NO FLAMING. Always be respectful and STAY ON TOPIC.

Malkavian Domain

Unread postby Fenwraith » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:37 am

This isn't a huge deal, but I wanted to ask if there could be a channel made for where the malks meet to do their thing. Last night I spent a while trying to figure out where to pop ic since the only populated channels were clan specific, and it wasn't until I realized one of the multipurpose channels had the right number of people in it that I realized my clan was up to something too. Is there some reason we don't have a channel that I just don't know about? That's totally fine if that's the case, I just figured I'd ask cause it would be nice to have if it's not too much trouble.
Fenwraith
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Share On

Re: Malkavian Domain

Unread postby Malevolence » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:54 am

If you can't find a channel, ask someone. Or they should tell you if they are meeting when you sign on and in which channel, that's common courtesy.

The Malks don't have a channel as no one asked for one and there wasn't a need for one until y'all actually met on a consistent basis if you will be meeting and doing clan goal planning and such I will be happy to create a channel for you.

I was told y'all were "planning"to ask and I got busy and didn't create one then and there and no one said anything to remind me till this note popped up.

Until now the only clan-specific channels are the alcove for the gangrel and of course the sewer. The other clans have channels where they meet but are also open to everyone. Those would be McKlusky's and the Keyhole and the Phaeton which also houses all the Primogen offices.
Malevolence
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Fenwraith » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:38 am

That makes sense. I didn't mean any crabbiness by my ask, I'm sorry if it came off that way. I just didn't know and thought I'd check <3
Fenwraith
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Unread postby Zachary » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:35 pm

i WaNT a FucKiNg TrEeHoUsE rIgHt NoW OR elSe
Zachary
Princess
Princess

Unread postby Zachary » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:37 pm

PS: wHaT WOuLd Be THe BesT PlaCe tO HaVe a MaLkAvIaN haNgouT? vOiCe YoUR oPinIOns BElow.
Zachary
Princess
Princess

Unread postby Isaac » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:42 pm

The Malkavian meeting place is actually just other clan's meeting spaces that were "accidentally left unlocked."
[ Henry Pruitt | Ventrue | Primogen | Camarilla Status: -- | Ventrue Status: -- |
Appearance 2 | Charisma 3 | Intimidation 2 | Leadership 3 ]
Isaac
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Unread postby Knightfox » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:53 pm

I actually really like Isaac's idea. Like one day they just walk into Phaeton and tell everyone to get out, they're having a meeting. Blank face and fully expect everyone to agree like it's totally normal.
Knightfox
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Unread postby Zahana » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:54 pm

Isaac wrote:The Malkavian meeting place is actually just other clan's meeting spaces that were "accidentally left unlocked."

The Gangrel meeting space isn't locked. You just have to get past the bears they've ghouled to guard the area.
Camarilla Status 2 Appearance 4 (Rugged) Charisma 3 Intimidation 0 Leadership 0
http://wiki.sanguinus.org/index.php/Ricky
Zahana
Storyteller
Storyteller

Unread postby Zeke » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:11 pm

Merrick's haven would be awesome
[Daemon | Gangrel | | Camarilla 2 | Clan Status ? | Temporary Status ?]
Zeke
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Unread postby Knightfox » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:26 pm

Pssssh, it IS awesome, that's why the Malks would come there. We'll throw parties, have a sleep over, braid each others hair, and have pillow fights.
Knightfox
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Next

Return to Game Questions and Discussions